Monday, June 2, 2014

New Community Management Adventures Ahead

Life's been busy on multiple fronts, and with work being one of them, I recently had the opportunity to create another piece of fun fan art!


New Community Management Adventures Ahead



What's better than working on one awesome Blizzard game? Working on TWO awesome Blizzard games!

In addition to supporting Diablo III over the coming months, I've also been transitioning over to support the Heroes of the Storm team! As part of this announcement, I earlier this year I created the image above using some existing assets from Heroes of the Storm as well as some Photoshop wizardry on a zBrush model I’d created last year featuring my forum avatar.

Fallen Hound - Close-Up - Digital Sculpture Completed on February 28, 2013

Fallen Hound - Color Turn-Around - Digital Sculpture Completed on February 28, 2013

This is a better look at this digital sculpture. It is a piece of fan art based on the Fallen Hound from Diablo III, which was also the avatar I went by on the Diablo III forums and for the moment go by for Heroes of the Storm as well.

I'm INCREDIBLY excited about the months ahead, and I know you guys will be too!

No comments:

Post a Comment